Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rest and Relaxation part 2

If you missed the pictures from the Oregon Coast part of our trip, you can see them here. The next part of our trip took us further north to WA. I love WA. I love the greeness of it. I love the greyness of it. I love the Taco Timeness of it. I also happen to love some of the people that live there.

We went on a ferry ride with some of those people. I love ferry rides.








Isn't Mt. Rainier just majestic? This was the only time it came out while we were there. I never tire looking at it. I love it.

And, of course, we turned Collin's parent's living room into a battlefield...





Hey, Grandma! You're over the line!

My boys love Nerf guns battles. I'm learning to love Nerf gun battles.

Next up...the side trip we took on the way back home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been reading as you are posting about your trip. Everything seems to be wonderful and shows you are having a great time. I'm with you too about loving Washington. I have 2 sisters who live there and I agree it is a beautiful place.

Just some guy... said...

Cute pictures!!! What a great trip!

But where is the photographess?!