My buddy, Lisa at Koinonia Academy, tagged me with this meme...
Here are the rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
Adjusting to having someone else in my bed! I was a newlywed, living in Washington State, working in Public Relations at the Blood Bank, driving a red 1993 Jeep Wrangler. We were probably planning the Memorial Day camping trip with friends at Potholes in Eastern WA.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ruffles cheese chips with sour cream & onion dip
2. Hot fudge sundaes
3. Strawberry shortcake
4. Just about any fruit
5. Tootsie Rolls
In the real world:
1. I’m a curriculum junkie!
2. I'd live out of a suitcase if it meant I was seeing the world!
3. I have moved 13 times since being married with #14 happening this fall.
4. I hope to go back to school and become a Librarian or a Herpetologist!
5. The only "T.V." we watch is "Rick Steves" on PBS.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give lots of money to Shared Hope International and help to rescue women/girls from the bondages of s*xual slavery.
3. Set aside money for the boys.
4. Did I mention TRAVEL?!!!!
5. Buy a modest house somewhere, maybe in France or England, and TRAVEL!
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Admin. Assist. to the VP of a Christian Music Distributor
2. Public Relations/Speaker for a Blood Bank...Have YOU donated blood lately?
3. Camp Counselor during the summers in college.
4. Detasseled corn many summers while growing up in IA...very hard work!
5. Server at several different restaurants.
Three of my habits:
1. Diet Coke!
2. I take a shower the same way every time!
3. Checking the WTM boards!
Five places I have lived:
1. Iowa (birth to 18...family still there)
2. Kansas (college)
3. Washington State (3 different times!)
4. Allegan, MI (only for 5 months though)
5. Nashville, TN
What do you want others to get from your blog:
Not sure. I started it and mainly do it to keep in contact with family and friends that are not nearby. And now I also have a great community of homeschool moms I keep up with. I hope that others see that I love my family, I enjoy homeschooling, the boys are doing great, and we live life like it is an adventure!
Well, that was fun. Now you know a bit more about me.
To learn more about others, I am tagging...
Be sure to check out their blogs soon to learn more about them too!