Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Question of the Day...

The other day I thought I was going to have "the" discussion with Magnus. It went something like this...

Magnus..."Mom, (dramatic pause) can unmarried women have babies?"

Me (trying to not show my panic)... "Well, yes, but that is not the way God set it up."

I notice the wheels are turning..."Is it because He knew they would need help from their husbands?"

(Huge sigh of relief) "Yep, buddy. I think it is so they could have help from their husbands."

Dodged a bullet on that one...for now!

3 comments:

Lisa~ said...

lol... The questions get better... trust me... prepare mentally now *Ü*

Lisa~

Skeller said...

hehe. made me laugh...

Tina in WA said...

I have learned to just answer what they ask at this age. Don't try and explain anything. That time will come soon enough. :)

That was sweet story.

~Tina