Monday, March 24, 2008

Sketch Tuesday

We finally got on the ball and completed our sketches to join the others at Barb's Heart of Harmony Sketch Tuesday. This week we had to draw something "blue". Our thoughts have been on birds (thanks to our nature study and my love of them!) and spring time (thanks to the warming temperatures here) so we all did sketches having to do with that.






This is Thane's drawing of a blue bird flying over him and Magnus.














This is Magnus's drawing of Robin's eggs in a nest.


This is my picture of Robin's eggs in a nest. I do not claim to be any sort of artist, but I sure like trying!

If you are looking for a fun, easy, art project to do with your kiddos, this is perfect. We have a good time drawing together and seeing what each other comes up with. Just visit Barb's Heart of Harmony site to get next week's lesson and then email the sketches to her by Monday night to be included in that week's blog entry. It exciting to see everyone's drawings! It's a virtual art show!

(I know I am posting this on Monday, but I wanted to be sure to get it up in case Collin takes his laptop to school tomorrow!)

3 comments:

Tina in WA said...

Great job everyone! And that is pretty neat that it falls into your nature study focus area too. :o)

~Tina

Lori C., Texas said...

You all did a great job. They all look beautiful!

Happy Sketch Tuesday!
Lori

Lisa~ said...

Brittney! Im so glad you all had fun and joined in! Your blue eggs pop with color! Very pretty.. and you got talent girl!

Even my hubby noticed the blue eggs and how they stand out against the pencil sketch....very nice....

We almost didnt make it again... I need to work on getting them in earlier...

Happy Sketch Tuesday! *Ü* Cause we know what tomorrow is... I have another good one…