Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm Lonely

Collin is flying somewhere over the central part of the US on his way to the University of California at Davis. It is very exciting as they have shown tremendous interest in him attending their University in pursuit of his PhD. He will be there for 3 days and then he is heading to WA to visit family.

I don't like it when he is gone. Something is missing. The dynamics are all wrong. I miss him already and am impatiently awaiting his arrival in 6 days.

So, I have a feeling I will have a few more blog entries this week than I have previously. No pictures though, since he has the camera. Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Lori C., Texas said...

Sorry, to hear that you are alone. My husband was gone for a 7 days a couple of weeks ago. It just isn't the same around here when he is gone. I can't sleep either!

Lori

Lisa~ said...

Oh... my friend... Im sorry... I know what you mean though....

Gasp! He’s coming to WA?? and with out you? If you ever get out this way... you need to tell me.... seriously...

Looking forward to tomorrow! *Ü* My favorite day!

Love and hugs to you...

Lisa

Laura said...

Wow! Look at all those acceptances! I'm impressed.

Are the recent developments with homeschooling laws (or lack thereof) in California affecting your decisions at all? Homeschooling laws were a big factor in our choice, but I'm always curious to see what factors others take into consideration.

I am so excited for you guys.