Friday, November 2, 2007

Just Do It!

I've had this blog registered for a couple months now. I've messed around with the design a bit and even wrote my first entry, but failed to post it. I wasn't sure what I wanted my first post to say. It's similar to meeting someone for the first time. I want to make sure I make a good impression. Are the colors I chose pleasing to the eye? What pictures should I add? Does this font make me look fat? Then it hit me. Literally. Magnus' navy blue and silver Nike tennis shoe came flying through the air and whacked me on the arm. "Just Do It"...the slogan rang through my head. Kudos to the advertising team who came up with that one. There, I did it.

3 comments:

Jennefer said...

Welcome to BlogWorld! :) I love this post and I look forward to learning more about you and your school! You are off to a terrific start for sure.

Blessings,
Jennefer

Staci Eastin said...

Congratulations on your blog. It looks nice. Welcome!

Hen Jen said...

welcome to blogging! Good for you for starting! I know before I started it was something I kicked around in my mind, too.

you are off to a great start. I see on your sidebar that you are reading dragon books...my 7 year old has been really into dragons this year.

see you around the boards!!