Monday, April 14, 2008

What's the Meaning of This?

April 15, 2008.

To most people, that date is commonly known as "tax day". To those who are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and continuing their education on into graduate school, that date means, "You mean after 7 months of waiting I will finally have an idea of where I will be living in the fall?" That's right. By now the schools should have made their formal offers and you should be able to make an educated decision about your future. Key word here is "should".

For better or for worse, we will be making that educated decision.

University of Connecticut?
University of New Mexico?
Arizona State University?
University of California at Davis?
St. Louis University?
University of Oregon?
West Virginia University?
Western Michigan University?

Who will it be?

1 comment:

Lisa~ said...

Hi Brittney! I wish I could vote! *Ü*

This must be a stressful time for you all. Keeping you all in our prayers. I hope you get the answer soon.

Hows your Monday my dear?

Lisa~