Thursday, April 24, 2008

Grammar Stage Logic

The boys have this thing where they like to choose their identity with everything. If they are watching the Lone Ranger, one will be the Lone Ranger and one will be Tonto. While playing with their Playmobil guys, they each choose who they are. Frankly, it drives me crazy!!!! And, it seems to only cause problems because they will "kill" each other off just to provoke. So, I have tried to put an end to it and not allow it to go on anymore.

Well, yesterday Thane was having a battle with his Playmobil guys. He turned to me while holding a guy up and said, "Mom, I'm him. But only in my head." Alright. Guess there is no harm in that. Especially since Magnus wasn't around.

Ten minutes later, Magnus walks in. "Thane. Can I be that guy 'in your head'?". What?! In the words of Thane..."That can't be right, can it?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Oh my goodness, your boys and mine would get along (or all kill each other) so well. :)